Make your own free website on Tripod.com

StarportGlacticEmpire and StarPort Dock 1

Proudly Present

The

The two largest StarPort fansites present the first StarPort tournament!
This tournament will take place the 3th of  January 2005.

All players may participate if they obey the few simple rules of this historical event!

This tournament will have 2 major parts.

The 2005 Prize Battle The Last Ship Standing Battle
In this battle only 16 players may enter. This battle consist of:
  • The first round: all players duel another participant. The oponent is chosen on the experience.
  • The second round: the winners of the first round duels a participant that won his/her first round duel. The oponent is chosen on the experience.
  • The semi-finals: the winners of the second round duels a participant that won his/her second round duel.
  • The finale: Both players that won their semi-finals will now duel each other.

The prize for the winner of the finale is 50% of all entry fees. The prize for both semi-finalists is 20% of all entry fees. The minimum prize is
1 000 000 credits. 50% Of the entry fees is added to this minimum. The minimum prize for the semi-finalists is 400 000 credits. 20% Of the entry fees is added to this minimum.
The estimated prize is 4 to 5 milion credits.

 

Naturally all participants and winners get eternal fame and the results will be posted on all StarPort related boards and in most of the StarPort related sites.

All participating players to this Battle have to go to a system chosen by the organisors. One of the organisors counts down from 5 to zero. On the shout "START" all players in the system start fighting each other on their own liking. The last player standing wins the Battle.

The prize is 90% of all entry fees. The other 10% is for the organisation ( buying beacons, hiring security,...
The estimated prize money is 3 to 4 milion credits.

Naturally all participants and winners get eternal fame and the results will be posted on all StarPort related boards and in most of the StarPort related sites.

All participating players must pay an entry fee of 10 times their experience. If you want to play in both Battles you must pay two entry fees.

The minimum amount of experience for a player is 5000 exp.

The game where the tournament will be held shall be revealed on december the 20th.

All participants must behave according to the rules stating that they may not: sabotage any duel and or battle, insult any participant,...

Response will be viewed on every StarPort board. New rules may follow.